Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Face Painting 300+ Kids

Face Painting 300+ Kids

This is an entry sent in for our monthly
Silly Farm Supplies Competition!

“Face Painting 300+ Kids”
By
Mollie Stofan aka “Mollie the Painter”

Hi everyone!

I recently got a call to do a school festival a few weeks ago, to paint about 300+ kids!

I just about fell out of my chair when I heard how many.

I have never painted that many people at one time!

But I never back down from a challenge and I quickly taught my 14 year old sister to paint a few simple faces.

We chose to limit our choices to: Tiger, Zombie, Rainbow Butterfly, Party Eyes, Snakes & Flowers.

When we arrived at the event, we had our own pavillion and we lined up the picnic tables along the sides of the building and which created a large walk way.

As we started to paint, my sister took the right side and I took the left. We lined up as many as 25 kids at a time and went down the line with one color and then came back for details and once again for glitter.

We painted everyone, in three and a half hours–we were hired for 4 hours! The parents were very impressed by our meathod of getting everyone painted so quickly. They have already booked me again for next year!

I hope this helps anyone who needs to know how to paint a large group very quickly!

-Mollie Stofan
“Mollie the Painter”
(412)401-0113
molliethepainter@yahoo.com

*******************************************************************

Thank you for sending this in Mollie! Nice to hear from you and well done on a massive gig! I’ll be posting the rest of the entries until the end of August when I announce the winner. To find out more and enter the face painting Silly Farm Supplies Competition.

Please leave a comment if you want to ask questions, or just want to offer encouragement!

Happy Face Painting,

Philadelphia Tivoli
www.FacePaintingTips.com

No comments: